We developed this pristine-tasting blend to invoke focus, memory & creative thinking.
$7 – $48
Breaking news: Procrastination found dead.
Invoke focus, memory & creative thinking with the pristine taste of liquid cognition. NeuroFocus channels millennia of Eastern wisdom through an alliance of traditional brain herbs, all firing from a special-grade white tea base for extra spark and clarity. Refreshing and functional, it’s taste-crafted for all day enjoyment.
If you’re anything like us, it’s been a long road searching for the perfect brain brew to support focus and productivity. Do you load up on coffee, MCT oil? Some sort of energy supplement? While sometimes useful, they have too many downsides to be sustainable solutions to optimising cognition. NeuroFocus delivers a nurturing approach to the ‘work beverage’, with a light and delicious taste you can enjoy anytime.
Our blend sits on a premium silver needle white tea base sourced from a mountain-cradled organic tea garden, instantly establishing a tone of clarity and providing a measured, temperate kick rich in cerebral antioxidants. Ashwagandha, Siberian ginseng and ginko biloba channel millennia of concentrated Eastern wisdom into the elixir. Further function and taste-crafting is achieved with lemon balm, valerian root, chamomile and spearmint. Each ingredient is mixed in very specific proportions to deliver an excellent result.
Who is it for?
Perfect for study, desk work or reading. If you’re particularly generous, buy it for the office – or keep your secret to yourself. Drink it simply for the light, pleasant and multi-dimensional taste.
Ancient technology, timeless style
Our European jars are made of dark ultraviolet glass, and not just because it makes them uniquely beautiful. They’re designed to preserve the vitality of anything they hold, by filtering out destructive light and only allowing a specific spectrum of energy-preserving light. This technology can be traced to ancient Egypt and is validated by modern science, allowing you to keep your tea on display in perfect control conditions.
Clear, refreshing, tinged with a forest-like sweetness.
1 tbsp per 250mL at 85-90°C for 4-5 min.
Yunnan silver needle white tea, ashwagandha, Siberian ginseng, valerian, ginkgo biloba, lemon balm, spearmint, chamomile.
|Yunnan Silver Needle White Tea
Premium UV Jar (80g), Paper Refill Bag (80g), Sample Bag
Premium UV Jar: 40, Paper Refill Bag: 40
The ongoing situation with government restrictions and higher volume of online shopping is causing a delay with all shipments nationwide. The length of the delay varies week-to-week, so we can only offer a guide. Please allow more time than the usual transit time estimates provided below. Please allow about 2-4 extra working days for metro deliveries, plus more for regional areas. Regional Victoria currently presents the longest delays, and the usual times there should be about doubled. Please contact us if you have any concerns relating to this.
NOTE: When preparing all orders, we wear gloves and face masks, and follow strict hygiene protocols.
ORDER PREPARATION & DISPATCH:
- Our courier collects all our orders each working morning. Orders received by 1:00pm on a working day will be dispatched the following working morning.
- Orders received on a non-working day or after 1:00pm on a working day are not guaranteed to go out the next working morning. They are usually dispatched the next available business morning after that.
- Our teas are prepared and packed fresh on a per-order basis, and our gift boxes involve a lot of preparation time. As such, our scheduling allows further quality control checks and sufficient time for order preparation/presentation of the highest degree.
- Despite the 1:00pm policy above, we usually try to have as many extra orders as possible dispatched the following working morning, but it depends on the number of orders and staffing, and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
- If you have particular shipping or timing requirements, we can’t guarantee factors beyond our control, but we are happy to do everything we can for you. For these cases, please contact us to discuss.
Transit Time Estimates
All orders are sent from our location in the Kiama area (near Wollongong, NSW). The following are standard (i.e. pre-COVID-19) transit time estimates for major locations:
|Local Zone||Transit Time (Working Days)|
|Sydney||1 – 2 days|
|Melbourne||2 – 3 days|
|Canberra||1 – 2 days|
|Brisbane||2 – 3 days|
|Adelaide||3 – 4 days|
|Perth||8 – 9 days|
|Hobart||3 – 4 days|
|Albury||1 – 2 days|
|Bendigo||2 – 3 days|
|Bundaberg||2 – 3 days|
|Cairns||3 – 4 days|
|Central Coast||1 – 2 days|
|Coffs Harbour||1 – 2 days|
|Devonport||3 – 4 days|
|Geelong||2 – 3 days|
|Launceston||3 – 4 days|
|Mackay||2 – 3 days|
|Maryborough||2 – 3 days|
|Newcastle||1 – 2 days|
|Northern Rivers||1 – 2 days|
|Orange||2 – 3 days|
|Port Macquarie||1 – 2 days|
|Rockhampton||2 – 3 days|
|Sunshine Coast||2 – 3 days|
|Tamworth||2 – 3 days|
|Toowoomba||2 – 3 days|
|Townsville||3 – 4 days|
|Wide Bay||2 – 3 days|
Please contact us if your area is not listed and you would like an estimate.