Our vibrant-blue glamour tea for radiant skin, hair & eyes is surprisingly down-to-earth.
$6 – $45
Our Atlantean-blue elixir is your new best friend.
Blue Beauty is sublime sophistication, a glamour tea of vibrant sapphire-blue created with ingredients coveted for radiant skin, hair & eyes. The base is silver needle white tea from a Yunnan tea garden and Thai butterfly pea flower, with subtle inflections of ginger & lemongrass.
Our detox tea is blue because of the butterfly pea flower, a captivating ingredient from Thailand long-treasured for powerful beauty benefits to skin, hair & eyes. We’ve carefully balanced it with a fine silver needle white tea from an organic Chinese tea garden, and set it on a ginger and lemongrass base, loading it with traditional metabolic assets. Blue Beauty is light and refreshing, with a pleasant subtlety that lends to anytime enjoyment — high tea, beauty spa or just because.
From Prussian-blue to icy amethyst
Blue Beauty makes our list of top teas recommended for cold-brewed cocktails and mixers. For a stunning mocktail, brew cold for 48 hours, then mix 3/4 tea with 1/4 rose kombutcha lemonade, and add lemon & fresh mint. Blow your guests away with an incandescent liquor that turns purple as you alter the pH with lemon. For cocktails, organic vodka reigns supreme with this one.
You read that correctly
The scientific name for butterfly pea flower is Clitoria Ternatea, so named for its apparent resemblance to female anatomy. We wonder what else this botanist named in a Freudian blaze of glory.
Ancient technology, timeless style
Our European jars are made of dark ultraviolet glass, and not just because it makes them uniquely beautiful. They’re designed to preserve the vitality of anything they hold, by filtering out destructive light and only allowing a specific spectrum of energy-preserving light. This technology can be traced to ancient Egypt and is validated by modern science, allowing you to keep your tea on display in perfect control conditions.
Light and earthy with a familiar base of lemongrass & ginger, lightly altered by the subtle dynamics of butterfly pea flower with the added depth of white tea.
1 tbsp per 250mL at 85-90°C for 3-5 min
Butterfly pea flower, Yunnan silver needle white tea, lemongrass, ginger.
|Butterfly Pea Flower
|Yunnan Silver Needle White Tea
Premium UV Jar (50g), Paper Refill Bag (50g), Sample Bag
Premium UV Jar: 30, Paper Refill Bag: 30
The ongoing situation with government restrictions and higher volume of online shopping is causing a delay with all shipments nationwide. The length of the delay varies week-to-week, so we can only offer a guide. Please allow more time than the usual transit time estimates provided below. Please allow about 2-4 extra working days for metro deliveries, plus more for regional areas. Regional Victoria currently presents the longest delays, and the usual times there should be about doubled. Please contact us if you have any concerns relating to this.
NOTE: When preparing all orders, we wear gloves and face masks, and follow strict hygiene protocols.
ORDER PREPARATION & DISPATCH:
- Our courier collects all our orders each working morning. Orders received by 1:00pm on a working day will be dispatched the following working morning.
- Orders received on a non-working day or after 1:00pm on a working day are not guaranteed to go out the next working morning. They are usually dispatched the next available business morning after that.
- Our teas are prepared and packed fresh on a per-order basis, and our gift boxes involve a lot of preparation time. As such, our scheduling allows further quality control checks and sufficient time for order preparation/presentation of the highest degree.
- Despite the 1:00pm policy above, we usually try to have as many extra orders as possible dispatched the following working morning, but it depends on the number of orders and staffing, and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
- If you have particular shipping or timing requirements, we can’t guarantee factors beyond our control, but we are happy to do everything we can for you. For these cases, please contact us to discuss.
Transit Time Estimates
All orders are sent from our location in the Kiama area (near Wollongong, NSW). The following are standard (i.e. pre-COVID-19) transit time estimates for major locations:
|Local Zone||Transit Time (Working Days)|
|Sydney||1 – 2 days|
|Melbourne||2 – 3 days|
|Canberra||1 – 2 days|
|Brisbane||2 – 3 days|
|Adelaide||3 – 4 days|
|Perth||8 – 9 days|
|Hobart||3 – 4 days|
|Albury||1 – 2 days|
|Bendigo||2 – 3 days|
|Bundaberg||2 – 3 days|
|Cairns||3 – 4 days|
|Central Coast||1 – 2 days|
|Coffs Harbour||1 – 2 days|
|Devonport||3 – 4 days|
|Geelong||2 – 3 days|
|Launceston||3 – 4 days|
|Mackay||2 – 3 days|
|Maryborough||2 – 3 days|
|Newcastle||1 – 2 days|
|Northern Rivers||1 – 2 days|
|Orange||2 – 3 days|
|Port Macquarie||1 – 2 days|
|Rockhampton||2 – 3 days|
|Sunshine Coast||2 – 3 days|
|Tamworth||2 – 3 days|
|Toowoomba||2 – 3 days|
|Townsville||3 – 4 days|
|Wide Bay||2 – 3 days|
Please contact us if your area is not listed and you would like an estimate.