We deliver all products using Aramex Couriers (formerly known as Fastway). We have found them to be reliable and professional. Shipping costs are influenced by the size and weight of the product and your location. Exact shipping costs are calculated in the shopping cart and will be added to the order total before checkout.
The ongoing situation with government restrictions and higher volume of online shopping is causing a delay with all shipments nationwide. The length of the delay varies week-to-week, so we can only offer a guide. Please allow more time than the usual transit time estimates provided below. Please allow about 2-4 extra working days for metro deliveries, plus more for regional areas. Regional Victoria currently presents the longest delays, and the usual times there should be about doubled. Please contact us if you have any concerns relating to this.
NOTE: When preparing all orders, we wear gloves and face masks, and follow strict hygiene protocols.
- Our courier collects all our orders each working morning. Orders received by 1:00pm on a working day will be dispatched the following working morning.
- Orders received on a non-working day or after 1:00pm on a working day are not guaranteed to go out the next working morning. They are usually dispatched the next available business morning after that.
- Our teas are prepared and packed fresh on a per-order basis, and our gift boxes involve a lot of preparation time. As such, our scheduling allows further quality control checks and sufficient time for order preparation/presentation of the highest degree.
- Despite the 1:00pm policy above, we usually try to have as many extra orders as possible dispatched the following working morning, but it depends on the number of orders and staffing, and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
- If you have particular shipping or timing requirements, we can’t guarantee factors beyond our control, but we are happy to do everything we can for you. For these cases, please contact us to discuss.
There may be rare occasions where we must await delivery of a particular component before we can ship your order. This situation is generally avoided, but it is possible due to sourcing multiple products from different suppliers. In this unlikely event, you will be contacted to be informed of any impact, and provided with options.
Signature On Delivery
By default, all orders usually require a signature on delivery, though this requirement is currently relaxed due to our courier’s COVID-19 procedures, and in most cases a signature is not able to be obtained. This is a current order condition that you must be comfortable with, since there is no alternative.
If you wish to officially allow delivery without a signature, you may contact us to waive this requirement and take full responsibility for the package.
All orders that include alcohol: A signature on delivery is required and cannot be waived. This is due to the fact that deliveries that include alcohol cannot be accepted by minors. If in doubt, our courier may ask for photo identification to ensure the recipient is over the age of 18 before completing delivery. This is done in order to a) ensure safe and correct delivery to our customers; and b) comply with the relevant laws.
We do everything we can to deliver the highest level of customer service to you and get your order to you in a timely and safe manner. However, other factors beyond our control may affect the delivery of your order once it is with the courier. In the infrequent event of a delay, we are extremely proactive in ensuring that any issues are resolved to the best extent that circumstances allow, and that delays are minimised, by way of our constant communication with the carrier and with you. In such events, you may be required to perform extra actions in order to resolve an issue on your end.
Due to the existence of variable factors, we cannot absolutely guarantee the delivery of an order to occur at an exact date or time.
Estimated Shipping Times
Shipping times are estimated at between 1 and 9 business days depending on your location as per the table below. NOTE: These estimates are pre-COVID-19 delay times, and you should allow for more time according to the current situation.
Transit Time Estimates
All orders are sent from our location in the Kiama area (near Wollongong, NSW). The following are standard (i.e. pre-COVID-19) transit time estimates for major locations:
Please contact us if your area is not listed and you would like an estimate.