Our rooibos chai project offers a spirited blend of caffeine-free exotica for all-day good health.
$5 – $45
Dive into a whirlpool of caffeine-free energy.
Meridian Spice is our spirited aromatic blend of chai exotica. High-grade spices mingle with ever-healthful rooibos, achieving a sophisticated zest, while organic papaya and cinnamon etch a secret sweet spot for a sub-tropical energy boost. An adventurous caffeine-free option for day or night.
It used to take months to track down the finest spices, navigating intrepid trade routes plagued by pirates and the temper of the sea. What the heck sort of concoction would be worth all that? Inspired by ‘the journey is the destination’ philosophy, Meridian Spice is our best answer. This layered rooibos chai is full of personality and brings to the party a long list of traditionally-held health perks.
Who is it for?
Chai fans, and those who are looking for something more exotic without caffeine. But Meridian Spice is as adaptable as it is peppy, and will grow on you quickly even if traditionally not a chai drinker. Have it with milk or without, and if you want an insider tip — sugar-free ginger cookies. A versatile tea for all.
Ancient technology, timeless style
Our European jars are made of dark ultraviolet glass, and not just because it makes them uniquely beautiful. They’re designed to preserve the vitality of anything they hold, by filtering out destructive light and only allowing a specific spectrum of energy-preserving light. This technology can be traced to ancient Egypt and is validated by modern science, allowing you to keep your tea on display in perfect control conditions.
Meridian Spice is balanced across all fronts. We’ve let the blend rest confidently upon the quality of its organic ingredients, without the need for one to dominate the rest. Papaya chips bring sweetness, while rooibos brings earthiness, and both of these frame the high-grade spice selection perfectly for a smooth drink with a sophisticated zest.
1-2 tsp per 250mL at 100°C for 5-7 min
Rooibos, papaya, fennel, cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, star anise, clove, peppercorn.
Premium UV Jar (175g), Paper Refill Bag (175g), Sample Bag
Premium UV Jar: 65, Paper Refill Bag: 65
The ongoing situation with government restrictions and higher volume of online shopping is causing a delay with all shipments nationwide. The length of the delay varies week-to-week, so we can only offer a guide. Please allow more time than the usual transit time estimates provided below. Please allow about 2-4 extra working days for metro deliveries, plus more for regional areas. Regional Victoria currently presents the longest delays, and the usual times there should be about doubled. Please contact us if you have any concerns relating to this.
NOTE: When preparing all orders, we wear gloves and face masks, and follow strict hygiene protocols.
ORDER PREPARATION & DISPATCH:
- Our courier collects all our orders each working morning. Orders received by 1:00pm on a working day will be dispatched the following working morning.
- Orders received on a non-working day or after 1:00pm on a working day are not guaranteed to go out the next working morning. They are usually dispatched the next available business morning after that.
- Our teas are prepared and packed fresh on a per-order basis, and our gift boxes involve a lot of preparation time. As such, our scheduling allows further quality control checks and sufficient time for order preparation/presentation of the highest degree.
- Despite the 1:00pm policy above, we usually try to have as many extra orders as possible dispatched the following working morning, but it depends on the number of orders and staffing, and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
- If you have particular shipping or timing requirements, we can’t guarantee factors beyond our control, but we are happy to do everything we can for you. For these cases, please contact us to discuss.
Transit Time Estimates
All orders are sent from our location in the Kiama area (near Wollongong, NSW). The following are standard (i.e. pre-COVID-19) transit time estimates for major locations:
|Local Zone||Transit Time (Working Days)|
|Sydney||1 – 2 days|
|Melbourne||2 – 3 days|
|Canberra||1 – 2 days|
|Brisbane||2 – 3 days|
|Adelaide||3 – 4 days|
|Perth||8 – 9 days|
|Hobart||3 – 4 days|
|Albury||1 – 2 days|
|Bendigo||2 – 3 days|
|Bundaberg||2 – 3 days|
|Cairns||3 – 4 days|
|Central Coast||1 – 2 days|
|Coffs Harbour||1 – 2 days|
|Devonport||3 – 4 days|
|Geelong||2 – 3 days|
|Launceston||3 – 4 days|
|Mackay||2 – 3 days|
|Maryborough||2 – 3 days|
|Newcastle||1 – 2 days|
|Northern Rivers||1 – 2 days|
|Orange||2 – 3 days|
|Port Macquarie||1 – 2 days|
|Rockhampton||2 – 3 days|
|Sunshine Coast||2 – 3 days|
|Tamworth||2 – 3 days|
|Toowoomba||2 – 3 days|
|Townsville||3 – 4 days|
|Wide Bay||2 – 3 days|
Please contact us if your area is not listed and you would like an estimate.