All premium organic baby gift boxes, bath gift boxes & organic Japanese bath towels, mats & robes.
Clearance sale. 40% off all baby & bath gift boxes, 30% off all towel range items. Only while stocks last.
Luxury Organic Cotton Bath Robe
Made for serious Japanese bath culture, this robe is practical, stylish & warm – you’d be forgiven for never taking it off.
A kimono-style bath robe woven from a native understanding of the aesthetics of bath culture.
Genuine Japanese organic cotton kimono-style bath robe
In Japan, it’s designed to be seen. Well-weighted with a tailored lapel, you’ll be secretly hoping someone catches a glimpse. Organic cotton at a 20 yarn-count lets your skin live and breathe, unlike synthetic imitations. This is serious robe is engineered for outstanding water absorbency, and can be used in place of a towel.
This robe has the welcome effect of formalising your bathroom time. Draped in top-grade organic cotton towel warmth, you’ll discover why such time is valued by highly productive cultures as the most effective way to relax and recharge.
This robe is the ideal vestment for relaxing bathing areas. Remove the interruptions, treat your naked skin to the best nature has to offer and simply be comfortable in yourself.
Loose fit with 3/4 kimono sleeves, perfect for navigating water, hair-curlers, babies, cosmetics or drinks. Measurements: length 111cm, width 64cm, sleeve length 71cm.
Two classic colours
White or grey.
Our organic cotton items are woven in Imbarai, Japan – a region renowned for textile purity and craftsmanship.
Our upcoming article (August 2020) will profile every aspect of our Japanese cotton products, from field harvesting according to the strictest purity and fair trade conditions, to the design and manufacture of products using renewable wind energy, reactive dyes, spring water washing and a level of multi-generational artisan knowledge that can only be unlocked after 50 years of kaizen.
Length 111cm, width 64cm, sleeve length 71cm, Universal Fit
100% Organic Cotton
The ongoing situation with government restrictions and higher volume of online shopping is causing a delay with all shipments nationwide. The length of the delay varies week-to-week, so we can only offer a guide. Please allow more time than the usual transit time estimates provided below. Please allow about 2-4 extra working days for metro deliveries, plus more for regional areas. Regional Victoria currently presents the longest delays, and the usual times there should be about doubled. Please contact us if you have any concerns relating to this.
NOTE: When preparing all orders, we wear gloves and face masks, and follow strict hygiene protocols.
ORDER PREPARATION & DISPATCH:
- Our courier collects all our orders each working morning. Orders received by 1:00pm on a working day will be dispatched the following working morning.
- Orders received on a non-working day or after 1:00pm on a working day are not guaranteed to go out the next working morning. They are usually dispatched the next available business morning after that.
- Our teas are prepared and packed fresh on a per-order basis, and our gift boxes involve a lot of preparation time. As such, our scheduling allows further quality control checks and sufficient time for order preparation/presentation of the highest degree.
- Despite the 1:00pm policy above, we usually try to have as many extra orders as possible dispatched the following working morning, but it depends on the number of orders and staffing, and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
- If you have particular shipping or timing requirements, we can’t guarantee factors beyond our control, but we are happy to do everything we can for you. For these cases, please contact us to discuss.
Transit Time Estimates
All orders are sent from our location in the Kiama area (near Wollongong, NSW). The following are standard (i.e. pre-COVID-19) transit time estimates for major locations:
|Local Zone||Transit Time (Working Days)|
|Sydney||1 – 2 days|
|Melbourne||2 – 3 days|
|Canberra||1 – 2 days|
|Brisbane||2 – 3 days|
|Adelaide||3 – 4 days|
|Perth||8 – 9 days|
|Hobart||3 – 4 days|
|Albury||1 – 2 days|
|Bendigo||2 – 3 days|
|Bundaberg||2 – 3 days|
|Cairns||3 – 4 days|
|Central Coast||1 – 2 days|
|Coffs Harbour||1 – 2 days|
|Devonport||3 – 4 days|
|Geelong||2 – 3 days|
|Launceston||3 – 4 days|
|Mackay||2 – 3 days|
|Maryborough||2 – 3 days|
|Newcastle||1 – 2 days|
|Northern Rivers||1 – 2 days|
|Orange||2 – 3 days|
|Port Macquarie||1 – 2 days|
|Rockhampton||2 – 3 days|
|Sunshine Coast||2 – 3 days|
|Tamworth||2 – 3 days|
|Toowoomba||2 – 3 days|
|Townsville||3 – 4 days|
|Wide Bay||2 – 3 days|
Please contact us if your area is not listed and you would like an estimate.