All premium organic baby gift boxes, bath gift boxes & organic Japanese bath towels, mats & robes.
Clearance sale. 40% off all baby & bath gift boxes, 30% off all towel range items. Only while stocks last.
Organic Bamboo Bath Range
Light yet ultra-absorbent, silken soft bamboo pile weaves a classic herringbone pattern across an organic cotton base.
$17 – $45
Silken bamboo absorbency with a refreshingly thin profile for those who like it light, ecological & smart.
Organic bamboo bath towels
In the pursuit of practical comfort, our bamboo bath towel achieves close to a best-of-all-worlds solution. The bamboo-rayon pile is silky, cool to the touch and quick-drying. Woven to a pure organic cotton base, it is light and flexible yet absorbs water at a faster rate than cotton.
Bamboo rayon is made from the fibres of the bamboo plant which renews in 2-3 year cycles, making these towels a highly sustainable option. After the first wash, the shiny-new rayon microfibres settle in and the bamboo-cotton works wonders. Silky and practical, it’s easy to forget that this is also the ultimate sports towel.
Light, thin & fast-drying
Light-weight with a thin profile. So where does the water go? The classic herringbone weave of bamboo-rayon on cotton cleverly absorbs water at speed and simultaneously exposes it to air for fast air-drying. Meanwhile, all you feel is silk.
Better than cotton?
In some key respects, yes, though it is a matter of preference. Fast absorbing, quick drying, and no heaviness.
Low impact dye
Each bamboo towel is dyed using reactive dyes so that the colour stay strong through its lifetime. Aside from being fade-resistant, freedom from heavy metals make it the safest dye for all ages and skin types.
Available in white, beige and soft green to quietly adorn any bathroom with practicality, style and ecological consciousness.
Our organic cotton items are woven in Imbarai, Japan – a region renowned for textile purity and craftsmanship.
Our upcoming article (August 2020) will profile every aspect of our Japanese cotton products, from field harvesting according to the strictest purity and fair trade conditions, to the design and manufacture of products using renewable wind energy, reactive dyes, spring water washing and a level of multi-generational artisan knowledge that can only be unlocked after 50 years of kaizen.
72cm x 145cm
Bath Towel, Hand Towel
White, Beige, Green
100% Organic Cotton
The ongoing situation with government restrictions and higher volume of online shopping is causing a delay with all shipments nationwide. The length of the delay varies week-to-week, so we can only offer a guide. Please allow more time than the usual transit time estimates provided below. Please allow about 2-4 extra working days for metro deliveries, plus more for regional areas. Regional Victoria currently presents the longest delays, and the usual times there should be about doubled. Please contact us if you have any concerns relating to this.
NOTE: When preparing all orders, we wear gloves and face masks, and follow strict hygiene protocols.
ORDER PREPARATION & DISPATCH:
- Our courier collects all our orders each working morning. Orders received by 1:00pm on a working day will be dispatched the following working morning.
- Orders received on a non-working day or after 1:00pm on a working day are not guaranteed to go out the next working morning. They are usually dispatched the next available business morning after that.
- Our teas are prepared and packed fresh on a per-order basis, and our gift boxes involve a lot of preparation time. As such, our scheduling allows further quality control checks and sufficient time for order preparation/presentation of the highest degree.
- Despite the 1:00pm policy above, we usually try to have as many extra orders as possible dispatched the following working morning, but it depends on the number of orders and staffing, and therefore cannot be guaranteed.
- If you have particular shipping or timing requirements, we can’t guarantee factors beyond our control, but we are happy to do everything we can for you. For these cases, please contact us to discuss.
Transit Time Estimates
All orders are sent from our location in the Kiama area (near Wollongong, NSW). The following are standard (i.e. pre-COVID-19) transit time estimates for major locations:
|Local Zone||Transit Time (Working Days)|
|Sydney||1 – 2 days|
|Melbourne||2 – 3 days|
|Canberra||1 – 2 days|
|Brisbane||2 – 3 days|
|Adelaide||3 – 4 days|
|Perth||8 – 9 days|
|Hobart||3 – 4 days|
|Albury||1 – 2 days|
|Bendigo||2 – 3 days|
|Bundaberg||2 – 3 days|
|Cairns||3 – 4 days|
|Central Coast||1 – 2 days|
|Coffs Harbour||1 – 2 days|
|Devonport||3 – 4 days|
|Geelong||2 – 3 days|
|Launceston||3 – 4 days|
|Mackay||2 – 3 days|
|Maryborough||2 – 3 days|
|Newcastle||1 – 2 days|
|Northern Rivers||1 – 2 days|
|Orange||2 – 3 days|
|Port Macquarie||1 – 2 days|
|Rockhampton||2 – 3 days|
|Sunshine Coast||2 – 3 days|
|Tamworth||2 – 3 days|
|Toowoomba||2 – 3 days|
|Townsville||3 – 4 days|
|Wide Bay||2 – 3 days|
Please contact us if your area is not listed and you would like an estimate.